- Saturday 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM Central Time (1:00 PM to 2:00 PM Eastern) for ages 8 to 10 - SOLD OUT
- Tuesday 5:30 PM to 6:30 PM Central Time (6:30 PM to 7:30 PM Eastern) for ages 8 to 10 - Class starts March 5th
- Tuesday 7:00 PM to 8:00 PM Central Time (8:00 PM to 9:00 PM Eastern) for ages 11 to 14 - Class starts March 5th
Some other common questions that are asked.
How long are the classes?
Each online class meets once per week and lasts an hour. There are 8 sessions in an online class.
How many students are in a class
We limit each online class to 8 students. This allows each student to get their questions answered and keeps the class moving at a good pace.
What happens if my child misses a class?
Each class is recorded and the recordings will be posted after the class. This way your child can stay caught up even if they miss a class.
Will there be any "homework" required?
We do have activities we ask students to complete between classes. These activities help improve the skills student's learn during the classes. We post these after each class in a place your student will be able to see them and ask questions if needed.
What other software/technology is needed?
The class will require you to install some software. It's best to have this installed prior to the first online class. You can get an introduction to the class and learn what needs to be installed by watching our Youtube installation video.
- A computer with internet access.
- A microphone (this can be part of the computer or a USB microphone that is plugged into the computer). This is used to talk with other students.
- While not absolutely necessary, a webcam makes the online class experience much better. This will allow the other students in the class to see your student when they are talking. Each student has complete control over their webcam meaning they can turn it on or off as needed during the class.
- OBS Studio
- Open Shot Video Editor